Plant Fibre Time Release
Gentle on the Stomach
Supports Daily Health, Energy & Immunity
Benefits Skin, Hair & Nails
Benefits to You
Features & Benefits
- Gentle on the stomach and high absorption of nutrients
- Enhances energy and mood
- Benefits healthy skin, hair and nails
- One multivitamin tablet provides your daily required vitamin A, C, E; B-vitamins for energy; iodine for healthy thyroid function; and zinc for immunity
- Ideal for women, men, teens and seniors
VITALITY is made in Canada, is Vegan, Gluten Free, Soy Free, Non-GMO, Sugar and Dairy Free. No artificial colours, flavours of preservatives have been used in this multivitamin. All product is third party tested for quality, potency and purity.
An NPN or Natural Product Number is a product license from Health Canada. Products with an NPN have been assessed by Health Canada and found to be safe, effective and of high quality under their recommended conditions of use. Learn more
Plant Fibre Time Release
Time Released for Absorption
Time release tablets support the effective absorption and use of key vitamins and nutrients by your body. VITALITY’s time release multivitamin tablets are made with plant fibres to slowly release nutrients over 2-3 hours and are free of wax or enteric coating, which can irritate the stomach or block absorption of nutrients.
Use & Directions
For the maintenance of good health. Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
(Adults): 1 tablet daily, preferably with a meal.
VITALITY recommends to take one multivitamin tablet at breakfast to provide nutritional support for your day.
Product Warnings or Cautions
There is enough iron in the bottle to harm a child. Keep out of reach of children.
How to take with other VITALITY products
- Digest+: Can be taken together.
- Relax+: Can be taken together.
- B60 Complete + C 600 mg: VITALITY recommends taking 3 hours apart from a multivitamin for maximum absorption of B and C vitamins, which are water soluble and easily flush from the body. Ideal to take with your lunch.
- Power Iron + Organic Spirulina: Take at lunchtime or 3 hours apart from multivitamin tablet.
Each tablet contains
- Vitamin A (palmitate) 3000 IU
- Vitamin D (ergocalciferol) 400 IU
- Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 50 IU
- Vitamin C (abscorbic acid) 60 mg
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine monoitrate) 30 mg
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 20 mg
- Vitamin B3 (niacinamide) 100 mg
- Vitamin B5 (calcium d-pantothenate) 50 mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) 20 mg
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 50 mcg
- Folic acid (folate) 400 mcg
- Biotin 100 mcg
- Iron (ferrous sulfate) 10 mg
- Copper (cupric sulfate) 2 mg
- Zinc (zinc sulfate) 15 mg
- Calcium (calcium citrate) 125 mg
- Magnesium (magnesium oxide) 100 mg
- Mangansese (manganese sulfate) 2 mg
- Iodine (potassium iodide) 150 mcg
Silica (plant), vegetable magnesium stearate, dibasic calcium phosphate, hydoxypropyl methylcellulose, micro-crystalline cellulose.
Frequently Asked Questions
VITALITY’s multivitamin and all VITALITY vitamins and supplements are Third Party tested; what does this mean?
Once VITALITY’s vitamins and supplements are manufactured they are sent to an independent, third party lab to test and evaluate the ingredients are of high quality and consist of the ingredients listed on the label. All labs are licensed with Health Canada.
What is the difference between VITALITY’s Time Release Super Multi+ and other brands?
VITALITY uses a unique technology to release nutrients into the body for a high absorption. Unlike other time release products thatuse waxes or enteric coatings, which are unnatural for the body to break down, VITALITY uses natural plant fibre. Plant fibre time release vitamin tablets are easy for the body to break down and provide a gradually release of nutrients so your body can effectively absorb and utilize these important vitamins and minerals.
Why does VITALITY think a time release multivitamin tablet is more effective than non-time released?
Vitamins and minerals in food are naturally time released by the fats, proteins and fibers that make up the fruit, vegetables, and grains that we eat. A typical capsule bursts open and releases a fast flush of nutrients into the body which can reduce absorption into the body’s cells and tissues, and can also cause stomach irritation. VITALITY uses natural plant fibers from plants to slowly and gradually release the nutrients into the body.
I am a man. Should I be taking a multivitamin with iron?
Dieticians of Canada recommends all men aged 14 – 72 supplement their diet with 5-15 mg or iron unless told otherwise by their doctor; VITALITY includes 10 mg in VITALITY Time Release Super Multi+, which ideal for men and women.
What is the difference between Cyanocobalamin and Methylcobalamin B12 vitamins?
Both Cyanocobalamin and Methylcobalamin are forms of vitamin B12. Cyanocobalamin is converted in the body to Methylcobalamin and Adenosylcobalamin, both important for many functions in the body. Methylcobalamin supports blood formation and Adenosylcobalamin supports the nervous system. Cyanocobalamin is also used in B12 shots and is the most stable form of B12 which is important for time release multivitaimns. By taking Cyanocobalamin you insure you are getting both forms of the important vitamin B12.
VITALITY’s Super Multi+ is vegan. Does this mean I should not take it if I’m not vegan?
VITALITY’s Super Multi+ is suitable for every diet. The Super Multi+ is not made with any animal products or tested on animals and for that reason, all VITALITY products are vegan friendly.
Can I take too much iron if I eat meat?
Much of the iron we take in though our diets we do not absorb. VITALITY’s Super Multi+ formula has 10 mg of non-heme iron suitable for both men and women to assist in blood oxygenation and energy.
Prepared by: Carmyn Ferguson, Registered Holistic Nutritionist (RHN) Reviewed by: Irene Pauline Humpelstetter, Certified Nutritional Practitioner (CNP)