We’re Vitality and we’re looking for a Marketing Coordinator who is passionate about building community through content, design and great service. If you are internally driven for success and possess the rare combination of being both highly detailed and highly creative, we invite you to reach out to us.
Who We Are
Vitality is an award-winning line of vitamins and supplements made locally in BC and sold online (vitality.ca, amazon.ca, amazon.com) and at natural health stores including Whole Foods. Vitality is in a growth stage and we are searching for key team members to join us on our growth journey. The role will report to the COO, Colby Fackler. To learn more about Vitality and our products visit:
www.vitality.ca. Our passion is products, people and health and we are looking for a new team member who is passionate about their work.
About the Role:
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for developing, executing, and monitoring strategies and campaigns across social media, retail sales, influencer marketing and ambassador channels. We are looking to hire a detail-obsessed, dynamic and forward-thinking individual to join our Marketing team
and help grow our community. You should be inspired and excited by discussions about health and wellness, and you are passionate about making this conversation more accessible to a diverse audience.
This role ensures our marketing efforts are executed on time, on brand and contribute to the goals of the company. Skills in time management, graphic design and communication are critical to success.
What will you be doing?
- You will work closely with the Ecommerce Manager to drive, evolve and execute on Vitality’s organic and paid social media strategy across Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, TikTok, LinkedIn, Amazon and more
- You will work closely with the National Key Account Manager to drive, evolve and execute on Vitality’s Retail marketing channel via image prep, magazine and flyer content.
- You will lead the development of holistic influencer strategy and creation of campaigns to drive brand awareness, engagement, reach, conversions and content
- You will manage a social community content calendar that aligns with key brand goals and initiatives that assist in driving traffic, conversations, and conversions.
- You will prospect and manage all ongoing influencer relationships and partnerships
- Design and create high-quality creative assets and marketing materials to assist in print and digital promotional campaigns, product development, and sales support. This can include advertisements, branded images and video content, product labels, brochures and other sales collateral, presentations, templates, etc
- You will track, measure and report on social, retail and sales analytics on a weekly basis including engagement, follower growth, web traffic, campaigns, conversions etc.
- Coordinate and actively participate in engaging exhibitions at local and international trade and consumer-facing, physical and virtual marketing events.
What essential qualities should you have?
- 2+ years of organic social media and influencer experience
- 2+ years of marketing experience at a brand or agency
- Proficiency and experience with Graphic Design and content creation
- Photography and Video experience an asset
- Strong working knowledge of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube, LinkedIn, TikTok and other social platforms
- Experience with driving results and managing overlapping social media campaigns on a variety of platforms
- Proficiency in Google Analytics and other digital measurement tools
- Excellent time management, multitasking and organizational skills
- Proven success thriving in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Superior teamwork and communication skills
- Strong writing, copy editing and proofreading skills
- Working knowledge of performance marketing an asset
- Curious mindset and desire to always be learning, innovating, and optimizing
- You are passionate about health and nutrition and have a desire to make a truly incredible impact
- You are comfortable using marketing communications platforms (e.g. Salesforce Marketing Cloud, MailChimp, Hootsuite, etc.)
- Experience with MS Office suite of products and Design Products (InDesign, Photoshop)
Benefits of the Role & Compensation:
- The autonomy to create the work you’ve always wanted in a growing, future focused and
award-winning business in the natural health sector
- Make a meaningful impact on the health of people through your work
- Join a company that is proud to be women-led and prioritizes diversity and inclusion
- Extended medical and dental benefits package
- A competitive compensation package with bonus
- This is a full-time position.
We appreciate the interest from all candidates, and promise to review all applications, but we will only be contacting those who best fit the requirements. If you don’t hear from us, don’t fret; every resume we get is kept in our database for six months for consideration in future searches for talent.
Please provide resume and cover letter including examples of your work and why you want to join Vitality. Please send resumes to email@example.com