National Key Accounts Manager
We’re Vitality and we’re looking for a National Key Accounts Manager who is passionate about revenue growth and the opportunity to continue building a nationwide business. If you are internally driven for success, love relationships and want to collaborate with a Management team who supports your ideas,
we invite you to reach out to us. The successful candidate to join our team will be compensated with base and a quarterly bonus which reflects your work to transform sales.
Who We Are
Vitality is an award-winning line of vitamins and supplements made locally in BC and sold online (vitality.ca, amazon.ca, amazon.com) and at natural health stores including Whole Foods. Vitality is in a growth stage and we are searching for key team members to join us on our growth journey. The role will report to the COO, Colby Fackler. To learn more about Vitality and our products visit:
Our passion is products, people and health and we are looking for a new team member who is passionate about their work.
- Reporting directly to the COO, you will have a leadership role in the overall revenue generation of Vitality’s business, specifically in the retail trade channel.
- Develop and achieve the sales business plan for the business by implementing the strategy, managing total trade spend, and achieving agreed shelf, distribution and promotional targets.
- Analyze, identify, monitor and address specific issues to achieve Vitality’s goals for sales, commercial spend, share, distribution, and operating budgets.
- Develop and implement trade promotion strategies and tactical plans with the Key Accounts.
- Proactively monitor and update the Account’s overall business plan, including managing
trade budgets, spending, and volume to achieve all sales objectives versus plan.
- Accountable for the strategic Account plan, based on internal objectives, Marketing, Business Development, and Shopper Marketing plans, as well as external competitive marketplace issues and opportunities.
- Effectively manage internal and external relationships, meeting the agreed level of customer contact with all involved parties.
Your Main KPIs:
- Volume and Share
- Product placement
- Price accuracy and communication
- Manage all key accounts in an assigned region and establish Vitality as a first-choice partner with key customers
- Identify new distribution opportunities and build partnerships that maximize profitable share and volume through distribution, visibility and service
- Execute marketing initiatives and leverage them into consumer loyalty and sales
- Effectively manage a given key account list, ensuring all administration records and information is up to date
- Work together with each key account to develop programming, planograms and features
- Build and maintain meaningful and valuable relationships that are favorable in supporting the annual operating plan
- Build and develop relationships with key account owners and/or executives at a head office level
- Maintain and accurately track annual sales and consumer budgets on time
- Effectively manage a budget to drive volume and share growth within acceptable trade practices, according to brand strategy and merchandising guidelines. Monitor and manage sales expenses within an allotted budget.
- Manage and develop a group of inside sales representatives
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years’ experience in Sales, Account Management, Category Management or Trade Marketing in a related CPG Business
- Experience in the Natural Health sector an asset
- Proven track record in achieving sales quotas and in-store condition KPI’s targets
- Previous success in building and growing relationships with chain accounts.
- A technologically savvy individual who is comfortable working in a data driven environment
- Able to manage project deadlines within established cost and time frames
- Excellent analytical, modelling, and problem-solving skills, combined with strong business judgement
- Must be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Must demonstrate a positive attitude, flexibility, and passion for continuous improvement
Benefits of the Role & Compensation:
- The autonomy to build and create the work you’ve always wanted in a growing, future focused and award-winning business in the natural health sector
- Make a meaningful impact on the health of people through your work
- Join a company that is proud to be women-led and prioritizes diversity and inclusion
- Extended medical and dental benefits package
- A competitive compensation package with bonus
- This is a full-time position.
We appreciate the interest from all candidates, and promise to review all applications, but we will only be contacting those who best fit the requirements. If you don’t hear from us, don’t fret; every resume we get is kept in our database for six months for consideration in future searches for talent.
Please provide resume and cover letter including examples of your work and why you want to join Vitality. Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org